No longer able to view/change kindle email address from "manage devices" Amazon page

Hi, do you all have any insight into how to obtain one’s kindle email address now that Amazon has removed that info from the Manage Devices page? I’ve attempted to guess what mine might be, and looked up what it used to be, all to no avail. I’m not sure why Amazon changed, but apparently the email is only viewable now on the device’s settings page. I’ve attempted to find usable information by viewing source html on the Amazon page (device ID found, but apparently of no use to me), viewing log and ini files after installing the “Send to Kindle” PC program. If the info is there, it is eluding me or I am not equipped to recognize it for what it is.

Hoping a solution exists. I would love to use your extension, if I could only find my device email.

Thanks, best regards,

richard

Hi Richard,

I’ve just checked the Manage Your Kindle site. On the ‘Manage Your Devices’ page I see email addresses for physical Kindle devices (e.g. Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, etc.). To see email addresses associated with Kindle apps installed on non-Kindle devices (e.g. iPad, Nexus, etc.) you’ll have to click on the ‘Personal Document Settings’ page (shown on the left menu). Does that work for you?

Keyvan