How to stop sending email notification of each "push"?

Each time I use the PTK mobile app to share/push-to-kindle a web page from my mobile device (Nexus 5), an email shows up in my email inbox alerting me that I have just PTK’d an article to my Kindle.

I do not want this. I do not want an email each time I PTK an item from my Nexus. Where in the mobile-app settings do I provide this instruction?

For the same reason, I am reluctant to install the PTK Chrome bookmarklet. I would like to install it (I’m currently using Amazon’s ‘send to Kindle’ Chrome app – which does not send any emails when I use it), but am worried it, too, will send an email each time I use it.

I don’t want to have to delete a bunch of emails every time I use the PTK app. Please provide instructions how to disable that function. Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the question.

This is unfortunately something that happens on Amazon’s side, not ours - the email you receive comes from Amazon not us. In the past, sending to @kindle.com rather than @free.kindle.com would result in delivery without the email notification, but we’re not sure if that’s still the case - we’ll check and update soon.

The only thing I can suggest for the time being is to set up an email filter to move/delete those emails. For example, anything with the subject line: “Your Amazon Kindle document is here” from the email address "do-not-reply@amazon.com" should be deleted.

We will post again here if we find another solution to this issue.