FTR and Feedly

I’ve been using FTR for about a month now, and it had been working great. Last night, we had about a 3 hour power outage, and my server went down. Everything started working again when the power was restored; however, Feedly has since refused to pull in my feeds. Caching is enabled, and I even tried decreasing Max Items to 1. Feedly only reports back:

Feed not found
Wrong feed URL or dead feed.

The direct link to the feed works fine, no matter what Max Items is set to and on various different feeds.

Hi there, without seeing a feed URL, it’s hard to know what’s going on. But I suggest you try entering the feed URL produced by Full-Text RSS into the Feed Validator to make sure it’s valid: W3C Feed Validation Service, for Atom and RSS

If it’s reported as valid and Feedly still refuses to process it, you will need to contact them to find out what’s going on.

For future reference, it seems that if your server goes down for a length of time (unsure exactly how long), Feedly will quit attempting to contact it for about 24 hours. Afterwards, Feedly will start pulling in feeds again automatically.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, that’s useful to know.