Errors on OS X Lion Server

I have build 2.8 on my local Lion server AND an external server that I don’t control. Both server return OK on the compatibility page. But both of them still spit this error:

Warning: Couldn’t fetch JSLikeHTMLElement. Node no longer exists in /home/openairx/public_html/rss/libraries/readability/JSLikeHTMLElement.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined property via __get(): childNodes in /home/openairx/public_html/rss/libraries/readability/JSLikeHTMLElement.php on line 46 in /home/openairx/public_html/rss/libraries/readability/JSLikeHTMLElement.php on line 101

Warning: Couldn’t fetch JSLikeHTMLElement. Node no longer exists in /home/openairx/public_html/rss/libraries/readability/JSLikeHTMLElement.php on line 51

Notice: Undefined property via __get(): ownerDocument in /home/openairx/public_html/rss/libraries/readability/JSLikeHTMLElement.php on line 51 in /home/openairx/public_html/rss/libraries/readability/JSLikeHTMLElement.php on line 101

Fatal error: Call to a member function createDocumentFragment() on a non-object in /home/openairx/public_html/rss/libraries/readability/JSLikeHTMLElement.php on line 51

Thanks for the report. Could you also supply the URL you’re inputting which produces these errors?

Yes,

SN

Hi again, sorry, just noticed you you’d referred to version 2.8 in your original report. The latest version (2.9.5) has fixes for the issues in version 2.8 (which only affected some sites). You can see a changelog here: http://fivefilters.org/content-only/changelog.txt

Unfortunately I you don’t provide that build for free…

SN

Not at the moment. But it will probably be released when 3.0 is ready.

Do you have an ETA on the release? Not to sound impatient but I have this idea for a news reader I wish to pursue.

SN