Errors due to non-English feed URL??

It seems Chinese language feeds can’t be recognised well enough. I noticed that it may be caused by some parts of the feed URL is in Chinese as opposed to unicode?

The feed in question is as below

http://readersdigest.tw/category/%e5%81%a5%e5%ba%b7/

None of the generated links is correct…
http://createfeed.fivefilters.org/extract.php?url=readersdigest.tw%2Fcategory%2F%e5%81%a5%e5%ba%b7%2F&in_id_or_class=entry-title+td-module-title&url_contains=

Submitted parameters (
[url] => readersdigest.tw/category/%e5%81%a5%e5%ba%b7/
[in_id_or_class] => entry-title td-module-title
[url_contains] =>
)

Thank you.

Thanks for the report, Howard. We’ll be looking into this and will hopefully have a fix soon.

Thank you for helping. I look forward to the fix.

Actually, I found this issue also happens to some websites too.

My RSS Subscription
http://createfeed.fivefilters.org/extract.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews4hk.com%2Ftag%2F18266-%E8%A6%8F%E5%8A%83%E7%BD%B2&item=.post-data&item_title=.post-meta%20a&item_url=.post-orignal%20a&key=

Original Link
https://news.mingpao.com/pns/%e7%b6%93%e6%bf%9f/article/20200103/s00004/1577990384250/

RSS Link <- Not found
https://news.mingpao.com/pns/%25e7%25b6%2593%25e6%25bf%259f/article/20200103/s00004/1577990384250/

Original Link
http://readersdigest.tw/%e5%a4%9a%e6%94%9d%e5%8f%96%e8%94%ac%e6%9e%9c%e9%99%8d%e4%bd%8e%e4%b9%b3%e7%99%8c%e9%a2%a8%e9%9a%aa/

RSS Link <- Not found
http://readersdigest.tw/%25e5%25a4%259a%25e6%2594%259d%25e5%258f%2596%25e8%2594%25ac%25e6%259e%259c%25e9%2599%258d%25e4%25bd%258e%25e4%25b9%25b3%25e7%2599%258c%25e9%25a2%25a8%25e9%259a%25aa/