encoding issue

http://ticket.interpark.com/webzine/paper/TPNoticeList_iFrame.asp?bbsno=34&pageno=1&KindOfGoods=TICKET&Genre=&sort=WriteDate&stext=

I want to make new RSS by using this site.

I made it like this, but all the text looks crashed?.
이미지 35

how can i fix this?

The problem here is that the text encoding used is not sent over when the page is requested (there’s no encoding information in the HTTP headers and none in the HTML received). In this situation an application will assume UTF-8 (which is incorrect in this case) or try to detect the encoding by analysing the content. When you view this page in your browser, the browser detects the encoding for you.

Usually sites either use UTF-8 or will mark the encoding used so the receiving application can handle it correctly. Feed Creator will look for the encoding and convert the text to UTF-8 based on it. But because it’s missing here, Feed Creator simply treats it as UTF-8, which is why you get the bad text.

You’ll notice that if you do a ‘View Page Source’ in Firefox, the text is displayed the same way:

Then, Can I change encoding? the encoding is EUC-KR

not directly. I changed your example a bit in Feed Creator.

Then I took the link to the rss feed and put that to the fulltext-service of fivefilters and after hitting enter, you had to manualy add the following to the URL:
&use_extracted_title

which results in this feed

I’ll try to write a site_config to get more information about the fulltext-thing if you will assist and point to things which should not be in the fulltext or what is missing, because I can’t read the text.

Here is an excerpt. could you please tell me if the red marked part is necessary or not? deepl.com says that meens ‘Ticket announcements’